Thursday, January 17, 2013

Certainty in Unbelief

My body is fighting against itself
It knows its function
It doesn't know good or bad
It judges not
It does its job, in a timely manner

My body remembers painful memories
that I long ago forgot
It protects me the way it can
burying the pain deep within , far from the surface
It does it job, in a timely manner

My body never ceases
to pump, produce and continually
renew at its optimum level
using what I put into it
Food and food for thought
It does its job, in a timely manner

I thank my body today
For being like my loyal dog
Sheltering me from what I may not see
Defending me when I forget to be prepared

I thank my body today
For raising a red flag
that it knew I would see
and allowing me to find the    courage and love to tag along
on its next course of action

I thank my body today
For showing me the path and growth
need not be black and white
right or wrong

No more fights within or without
I thank my body

1 comment: