- Take 4 steps away from the house, remember to take a large glass of water and hairbrush
- Plant feet, no shoes allowed, solidly on ground
- Reach skyward and outwards with your arms, back and forth
- Pay no attention if your torso is straight or not, this is not yoga
- Act as if there is honey and feathers attached to your fingertips and flail incessantly for one minute. Notice how many beautiful feathers are scattered around you.
- Swat mosquitoes and wish them good luck elsewhere
- Now find a part of your body upon which you can place a silver dollar and set is there
- Breathe deeply in and out , finding a perfect resting position for yourself
- Next brush your hair and flip it upside down. Let nature set its perfect style. no mirrors allowed. See how many strands break off onto the bristles or how many strands or are shed to the ground
- By now you are parched , drink your water and wiggle your toes as you do so
Act like me, a simple tree waiting to shelter you and your silvery gifts
Act like me, a simple tree bridging wind and rain
Act like me, a simple tree reaching as high as I can every day, even when branches have broken
Act like me, a simple tree shedding my nature to help the nature of others.
Look to the other trees for protection. Welcome critters amongst your branches and let the rain and the underground rivers bring growth and regrowth. Act like me, the simple tree in the corners of your soul